General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Odense Municipality processes your personal information in connection with your registration for the Investor Summit. Regarding the above, we must inform you about the following:
Odense Municipality is the data controller, responsible for the processing of your personal data. Our contact information is:
Flakhaven 2, 5000 Odense C
If you have specific questions in relation to the municipality’s handling of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Odense Kommune, DPO
Egeparken 2A, 7., 5240 Odense NØ, att.: DPO
* Email is not a secure way of communication. If you want to send confidential or sensitive information, such as political affiliation or CPR number, contact us via digital mail.
WHAT KIND OF DATA AND TO WHOM
The personal data being processed is general information such as your name, your position, your email address and your telephone number. For capital seeking companies, it also includes their investor presentation.
All personal data is registered and stored in our system. All participants automatically become part of an Alumni group, where in the future they will receive information about similar events. The information is kept as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above, however for a maximum period of 5 years.
Odense Municipality receives the personal data from you, following your registration.
Your personal data is not transferred to a country outside the EU / EEA.
You have the right to:
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- To gain insight into your personal data, we handle.
- To request your personal data being corrected, if untrue.
- To limit the processing of your personal data, if one of the conditions is not met.
- To request your personal data be deleted. The deletion is limited by the fact that public authorities are subject to specific rules, meaning that the information cannot be deleted, for example liabilities, archives, journalization.
- To object to your personal data being processed.